Nowadays more and more people prefer booking accommodation in advance because nobody wants to look for a place to stay with a suitcase right after arrival. Moreover, the majority of travel agencies offer special deals, that let you get a place to stay due to your preferences at a lower price. Making a reservation for a hotel online in Oakland is no exception.
Before you choose a hotel in Oakland cheap, you should do the following things:
- Browse travel booking website. The number of this kind of companies is enormous right now, so you need to use the most reliable one, that offers the most beneficial deals.
- Check the cancellation policies of the company. While the majority of the travel agencies do not charge any fees, there are still some making customers pay when cancelling the reservation.
- Read the reviews. This goes for both the travel agencies and accommodations, no matter if it is a cheap motel, discount hotel or a luxurious one. Looking at what people had to say about it, you may possibly avoid some unpleasant situations that can spoil your stay.
- Look up where the accommodation is situated. If it matters in what part you are going to stay, check the location. You will be upset if instead of a motel in Oakland, for example, you have got a hotel near Oakland. So, use the address to see where it is and what the surroundings are like.
The top travel agencies to make a reservation for a hotel in Oakland
Here is the list of the most popular online booking sites:
- Kayak. This one is considered to be one of the most used search engines. It is also famous for offering really good deals. One more big advantage is that the users can use Kayak Maps. The drawback is that the clients do not see the price on the website of the hotel so the cost can be lower;
- Booking.com. The search engine offers good filtering options and such service as booking different accommodations like B&B and hostels. The drawback is that the customers do not earn loyalty points here;
- Hotels.com. It is known that the company provides the clients with generous rewards and secret pricing for members. The disadvantage is that you are not going to get loyalty points;
- Expedia.com. The significant pros here are the rewards program, hotel price guarantee and split rates. You have to mind that no loyalty points will be earned, and you will need to double-check the terms of booking as some of the are non-refundable;
- Priceline. The strengths of the company are Express deals and best-price guarantee. Just like the mentioned above companies, this one offers no loyalty points.
It is not an easy task to find a perfect place to stay, but if you know where it should be looked for - you are in the right direction. Use the information and tips we have provided you with and make a reservation cheap.