HostGator review – all key points of the top-ranking platform
HostGator has the good reputation of the qualitative web hosting software. But as many other platforms, it obtains both the positive sides and disadvantages that should be taken into account by the potential users. The key feature of the host web service is the improved uptime terms.
All consumers could count on best hosting uptime of almost 99 %. Moreover, the rates are other low in comparison with other services available. But the software is not free from shortcomings that will be highlighted in this review.
HostGator – cheap web hosting to focus attention on
The software is available for everyone who is interested in its services. The rates start with 2,75 dollars per month. This package is called Hatchling Plan and includes such options as single HostGator domain with opportunity to use additionally the unmetered Bandwidth and SSL certificate for free. One Click Install option is accessible in all three packages. Besides the standard one, there are two another suites of services.
All package deals
As it was said before, the most attractive offer is the basic version – Hatching Plan. There are other two offers to take a more closely look at:
- Baby plan – provides netizens with free-of-charge SSL certificate and unlimited domains to use. Additionally, there is the advantage – unmetered Bandwidth;
- Business plan – is the most functional one with additional free row of services. The list with the standard options (unlimited options, free SSL certificate and unmetered Bandwidth) is supplied with free-charge SEO tools, dedicated IP and other useful offers.
According to the consumers’ HostGator reviews, the software provides with high-grade VPS packages. That include all needful options.
Available VPS plans
There are three VPS hosting suites of services:
- Snappy 2000 – 2 GB Ram, 2 cores CPU, 120 GB disc space, 1,5 TB Bandwidth;
- Snappy 4000 – the disc space equals to 165 GB and 2 TB Bandwidth is available (on the back of the same Ram and CPU options as Snappy 2000 provides);
- Snappy 8000 – this package redoubles all standard suite options (4 GB Ram, 4 cores CPU, etc.)
HostGator service PROS & CONS
The only disadvantage to focus on is the slow page speed (about 1,05 second to load). If this aspect is necessary for you, it is better to choose another web hosting company. Speaking about advantages of this hosting software, it is worth starting with the uptime showings that is much efficient – almost 99 %.
Additionally, the software is meant as all-suite hosting service – the consumers have no need to buy domains because both standard package and other ones provide users with one domain or even with the unlimited number of them. One more plus is the software user-friendly concept. There a lot of instructions for beginners and the technical support round the clock.